Chapter 1 : Valentine! ~ Happy Valentine Day ~ @ Saturday, February 12, 2011
Happy Valentine Day!! (It's too early lolz!) I know I didn't post recently because I went to Italia!!!! For 8 Days and 3 Days to Singapore :X

Okay Here's the New Chapter!!






Thanks For Reading!!!! Come Back Soon x3
12:09 PM

♥ Nakamii ♥

Welcome to
www.Nakamii.blogspot.com
Before you move on to
explore my blog,
please read this disclaimer section
♥ Disclaimer ♥

Enjoy reading, please stay :)
If you hate me you may leave!
Don't visit to be a busybody.
Images, musics and videos are belonged to their respective owner


♥ My Profile ♥

Name : Nakamii
Age : 15
Hobby : Drawing
Zodiac : Scorpio
Pet : Dogs
Book : -
Music : Super Junior,
Lucy Heartfilia - Open The Gate,
Heidi - Mugen Loop

I Love My Friends ♥



♥ Links ♥

This Link Tab is for you to get linked to :

Nakamii and the Gang Comics :

♥ Character Profiles!
♥ Chapter 0 !
♥ Chapter 1 !

My Faithful Day Comics :

♥ Chapter 1 !


♥ Extra Links ♥

This Link Tab is for you to get linked to :

♥ My Youtube!
♥ My Deviant Art!
♥ My Twitter !
♥ BluebabyElf !
♥ Jasminee !

♥ Memories ♥


♥ Credits ♥

Layout and blog design : Monday.
Basecodes : Victoria
♥ Thanks For Visiting ♥
Copyright © 2009, All rights reserved.